Subject: Re: ioctl command
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Rajnish Madan <rajnishm@delhi.tcs.co.in>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/13/2000 09:30:37
Hi,

I tried to change the arp entry using arp -d and arp -s command.
But it doesn't allow me to change the Physical MAC address in the
arp table of my server. It describes the the entry type as permanent and
no matter what i give MAC address using arp -s, it takes the physical
MAC address.

I checked up the netbsd.org site but couldn't locate the source for arp(8).

Thanks in advance
Rajnish