Subject: SUP current and release question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/06/2000 09:54:09
Hi,

In the last couple of months I've been supping both the current and
the release collections. Now that there is two releases (1.4.3 and 1.5)
how to I track them using SUP?

When does the release collection become 1.5 and the current collection
NetBSD-current and how would I sup the 1.4.3 sources if possible.

I'm not to worried about 1.4.3 to much since I'm going to update my
machines to 1.5, but I'm not sure if I should SUP the release or
current collection to get 1.5? Am I going to end up having to
trashing my existing collections?

Best Regards
Willem Brown
--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

"The combination of a number of things to make existence worthwhile."
"Yes, the philosophy of 'none,' meaning 'all.'"
		-- Spock and Lincoln, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4