Subject: Re: pcmcia/cardbus bridges?
To: Tad Hunt <tad@csh.rit.edu>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/2000 16:17:08
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 03:31:37PM -0500, Tad Hunt wrote:
> We are planning on running NetBSD on a new board that we are currently
> designing.
>
> Which PCMCIA or CardBus bridges are currently supported?  I'm especially
> interested in ISA<-->(PCMCIA, CardBus).

Of PCMCIA controllers, we support pretty much anything that
pretends to be an Intel i82365, which is most things. Also a
few others, but those are unlikely to be generally available.

The Cardbus bridge driver supports a number of chips from TI,
Ricoh, Toshiba and Cirrus Logic - the exact list can be seen
at e.g.
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/syssrc/sys/dev/pci/pccbb.c?rev=HEAD .

--
Soren