Subject: Fwd: Re: Digital cameras (USB esp.) on NetBSD.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: James l Vodanovich <jim@arrakis.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/2000 19:14:48
Subject: Re: Digital cameras (USB esp.) on NetBSD.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:07:20 +1100
From: James l Vodanovich <jim@arrakis.com.au>

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> > > I don't remember which version of gPhoto I supposedly have.  I assumed
> > > that it is the most recent/current (again, grabbed via CVS; the pkgsrc
>  [...]

Has anyone got gphoto2 to work

I've compiled it, I hacked freebsd.c to make a netbsd.c to compile libusb
The test program for libusb works and reports my Camera.

When I run gphoto I get
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_usb_busses" in lt-gphoto2:/usr/local/lib/gpio/libgpio_usb.so.0.2

Likewise I spoit be the packages collection and haven't tried to port any thing
in a while.

If anyone wants my netbsd.c, I email a patch for libusb
Note I have hard wired the device id for the moment ( first usb device on first
controller) seems to work as far as libusbtest is concerned.

James V.