Subject: RE: IPv6 problems
To: Netbsd-Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/23/2000 00:49:45
Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Regrettably I can not offer you any advice, except to keep trying. Also send
them a complaint mail, as well. Especially since they are having problems that
are unique to them.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."