Subject: Re: mail problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/20/2000 15:01:05
Hi,

There is a hidden feature of Pine that allows changing the From field. I
added 'allow-changing-from' the feature-list in the .pinerc file and a
>From field to customized-hdrs. This message should be OK, i.e. it should
have the long address in the From field.

Thanks.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675