Subject: Re: DOS editor (really) (fwd)
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
From: Claude Marinier <marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/20/2000 09:21:01
Frank,

The user is not likely to spend the time required to learn X. He is close
to retirement and is used to a character cell environment.

I have not convinced him to use Pico, or jed, or joe. He does like EDT (he
has been using VMS in character cell mode) but PC keyboards are ackward
with VT based software. The editor that comes with Midnight Commander
looks promissing (thanks Ben).

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675