Subject: Re: I have problems installing the PostgreSQL package
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lasse_Hiller=F8e_Petersen?= <lhp@toft-hp.dk>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/16/2000 10:06:45
What platform are you installing on and do you have the latest
postgresql package? I'm using i386/ALPHA_2 here and just installed
PosgreSQL 7.0.2 from the package system without any problem.

Try doing a make clean or make distclean in the
/usr/pkgsrc/databases/postgresql directory and run make again and
check for any errors, also check the make install process for
errors too.

Finally, you did it it as root, right?

Regards
Nigel