Subject: Re: raidframe
To: <>
From: None <marc@sudog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/10/2000 09:58:03
I have been having some troubles with this as well. I finally resolved
to wait until swap was capable of being run on a raidframe disk. There
was nothing I could do to get the raid coming back up w/ clean parity
so I just split the disks into separate swap and now I'm waiting for
the kernel fix. Other than that and some speed issues, RAIDFrame works
excellently.

ttyl,

marc