Subject: sup (again) mirror sites
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/31/2000 14:50:41
i think i've got sup working after a fashion. i am attempting my first update
to the pkgsrc tree (it just sprang into life as i typed this). if everything
works i will try to put it in my crontab.

my question is... is there a sup mirror closer to me (london uk) than
sup.netbsd.org? i heard a rumour that there was sup.uk.netbsd.org but it
doesnt seem to be online. i use the sunsite mirror for ftp
(sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.netbsd.org/). can i use this for sup? if not, is
there one in europe (mainland) that would be quicker for an overnight update?

many thanks in advance

GREG