Subject: Start up help - multi user mode
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: justme.bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/09/2000 18:11:06
Ok, I am dropping brain cells.  I need some help.

I want to come up in multiuser mode. I know i have to edit some
script, but I can find a hint as to which one.  Right now I get stuck
at the path for sh question.

I don't think this matters, but I am running an alpha with 1.4.2
I already fixed my vaxen to start multiuser mode, upgraded to 1.4.2
and that still works sweet BUT I can not figure out which script is
different.  rc? rc.local? and so on.

Alpha is set up to auto boot on powerfail, so I have taken care
of all the alpha specific stuff.  Just wish I could remember OR find
it in the FAQs...Might have the wrong search term, have done that
before!!
thanks
bob