Subject: soundblaster live not working
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: eh <stiaszny@MIT.EDU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/2000 05:15:39
So I installed a soundblaster live in my computer the other day, and got
this out of my dmesg:

Creative Labs product 0x0002 (audio multimedia, revision 0x04) at pci0 dev 8 function 0 not configured
Creative Labs product 0x7002 (miscellaneous input, revision 0x01) at pci0 dev 8 function 1 not configured

Upon looking on the web, I found a post to the netbsd-bugs list
(7/17/2000, second post on the page) that had exactly the same error
as I got, except for the revision.  Is this a driver problem, or
configuration error on my part?  How would I go about fixing it?

This is the kernel I'm running:

NetBSD 1.4.1 (GENERIC) #1: Tue Aug 10 00:03:09 MEST 1999
    fvdl@struis:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC

Replies to me, please - I'm not on the list.

thanks,
- maritn