Subject: Re: qlogic 2200?
To: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
From: Eric Lowe <elowe@myrile.madriver.k12.oh.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/29/2000 14:56:32
Hello,

> I noticed that the 2100 is supported... how about the 2200? Is it vastly
> different from the 2100?  Any quirks in general with fibrechannel under
> NetBSD?

The 2200 is not a whole lot different, it supports point-to-point
and IP, but otherwise it takes the same commands as the 2100 and just
needs a different firmware to initialize.  I don't know if the 2200
works in NetBSD yet, I haven't tried it myself.  If it doesn't work,
let me know and I'll see if I can get it working.

--
Eric Lowe
FibreChannel Software Engineer, Systran Corporation