Subject: Re: Clarify Patch Application Method Please ?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Nick Boyce <nick@glimmer.demon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/29/2000 02:00:48
On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:40:05 -0400, Mike Pelley wrote:

> > I wondered whether I should post this query to the tech-security
> > list, but I note that that doesn't seem to be an active list (last
> > posting in Dec 1999 !?), and I also guess the NetBSD project
> > likes things the way they are on this point.  What's the score
> > here  ?
>=20
> The most recent message I have in tech-security is 2000-09-28 (with =
others
> all through September).  Perhaps there's an archive that's not being =
kept up
> to date?  Where did you notice the old posting?

Ahem ... see http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-security/

When I view this index page, the latest month listed is *August* 1999
(not December as I thought I remembered).  If you guys can see later
months then it may be some weirdness to do with the ancient software
I'm using here (Windoze 3.11 and Netscape 3.04).

Otherwise I guess the NetBSD.org archive processor is broken for this
list.

(All the other NetBSD list archives I've checked seem to be up to
date.)

Cheers,
Nick
--
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.=20
                      -- Dean Martin=20