Subject: Memphis, TN Users Group.
To: None <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
From: Daryl Chance <dchance@valuedata.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/15/2000 14:52:57
Hi,

How many people on this list are in Memphis or the
surrounding area?  I'm asking to see if there would
be any interest in starting up a BSD(net, free, open...etc)
Users Group.  If theres enough response, I'll see what
we can do about setting up a MUG :).

Feel free to forward this email to other people/lists (sorry
if i have the wrong netbsd and openbsd lists).

BTW, if you could, respond privately as to not spam this lists.

Thanks,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |