Subject: Re: allo--having trouble checking out netbsd-1-5 src..
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <marc@sudog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/03/2000 13:42:59
I was thinking about that before I sent the note and as a test ran
that log (cvs co etc) in a blank directory after clearing out the CVS
environment variables and the .cvspass in my home dir..  it's a very
strange error--and not one I'm getting from the netbsd trees in norway
or france..  'course, I'd prefer to use USA's mirror--it's a little
faster for me.

tnx for your response--  would you mind taking a look? it
returns the error fairly quickly. perhaps something has changed in the
aliases, or config? perhaps it is just me and I need to give it
another shot. =]

marc