Subject: Re: history: lites
To: None <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
From: Chuck Cranor <chuck@xxx.research.att.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/2000 21:15:02
In article <Pine.OSF.4.10.10008220643190.29659-100000@maestro.eecs.ukans.edu>,
Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu> wrote:
>Incidental: What are the odds that we can get Chuck Cranor's dissertation
>into the NetBSD distribution as supplementary documentation?  If he is
>willing, and there are no legal barriers, then I would like to see it
>there.

hi-

    i don't have any objections to putting the postscript file or
a pointer to it in the distribution.  the problem is that there
is no easy way to access it with the default set of tools that come
with the system (you need stuff from pkgsrc or the right kind of printer
in order to make it useful).

>(Chuck, are you reading this?  (^&)

    actually, i've been off almost all mailing lists for most of the
summer due to the death of the mail-news gateway at ccrc.wustl.edu that
i was using.   i'm in the process of rectifying this problem.  it was
only by chance that i read your msg.

chuck

--
Chuck Cranor                            http://www.research.att.com/info/chuck