Subject: Re: [Re: configuration list]
To: Petra Hofmann <petra_lynn@usa.net>
From: Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/23/2000 18:24:22
Hi,

There is quite a few online stuff for learning UNIX. Here is one that I have
bookmarked. It might not help you with NetBSD specific problems but might
make UNIX a bit more accessible.

http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/edu.html

I've got a few more links that might help.

http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html

http://www.oreillynet.com/bsd/
http://www.daemonnews.org/

It is unfortunately a steep learning curve but don't be discouraged. The NetBSD team
are also making an effort to improve the documentation. It will take a bit of
time since most do this in whatever spare time they have.

We just have to contribute whatever small pieces we can.

Regards
Willem Brown

 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

I finally got it all together ...
but I forgot where I put it.