Subject: Re: configuration list
To: Petra Hofmann <petra_lynn@usa.net>
From: Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/23/2000 00:34:16
Hi,

I don't know if this will help,
man rc.conf

There is also a big section on the NetBSD web site on howto configure networking
on NetBSD.

http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 04:39:56PM -0500, Petra Hofmann wrote:
> I am in danger of completely losing it!  Is there a list of exisitng files and
> files I need to created, in proper order that will get my system up?  Even in
> the FreeBSD docs there is no outline of the procedures for configuration.
> Specifically configuring the nic and  dhcp is driving me craaaaazy.  A list
> would certainly help check each file and/or create the files necessary.
> Again, thanks, Petra

HTH

Regards
Willem Brown

--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

"I think they're going to take all this money that we spend now on war
and death --"
"And make them spend it on life."
		-- Edith Keeler and Kirk, "The City on the Edge of Forever",
		   stardate unknown.