Subject: Re: sound blaster live
To: Ahkron Ahkron <ahkron@hotmail.com>
From: AnorEXia <anorexia@200-191-34-191-as.acessonet.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/22/2000 15:03:12
Hi

If it's a isapnp device, you should add the card label to the list of
/sys/dev/isapnp/pnpdevs (or something like this) at the sb part. You
should have only to make and recompile the kernel

Oh, remember you must have the sources and the label is shown in the
kernel dmesg.

Well, having problems mail...