Subject: Re: named settings
To: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
From: Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/19/2000 19:48:05
Hi,

You can specify the location of the config file with a command line
option. -c /etc/named.conf

Look at the named_flags="" option in the /etc/rc.conf file and add
the -c /etc/named.conf between the double quotes. Also make sure
that named=NO is set to named=YES if you want named to start each time
the system loads.

HTH

Regards
Willem Brown

--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

Individualists unite!