Subject: XServer failure
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Petra Hofmann <petra_lynn@usa.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/10/2000 05:08:53
This installation is becomming very tedious to say the least.  After
successfully installing now I cant' seem to get X to start.  I got xf86Co=
nfig
to run and Think I configured the video and mouse correctly.  But, startx=
 & =

doesn't work.  I get x server failed to start msg.  Clearlyl I've done
something incorrectly, Help, Petra Lynn.

What do I do now?  The online docs don't address this issue very well.  I=
 went
to library and found a Unix Sys Admin book from '88.  It had a lot of goo=
info on BSD 4.2 and appears to have many of the same commands as NetBSD. =
 Not
enough though for me correct whatever the config error is in my system.

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1