Subject: Re: [Re: passwd file busy.. ]
To: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
From: Petra Hofmann <petra_lynn@usa.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/2000 12:29:27
Thanks, however the error msg gives the file name.  What is misssing is
information on how to delete the file contents and begin again.  Nothing =
in
the online docs address this problem.  The online docs allude to this iss=
ue
but are incomplete as to a fix.

Will you  explain what I need to do?  Thanks, Petra

 =

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1