Subject: RE: 1.4.2 CD-ROM image available?
To: mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/11/2000 18:41:00
Okay, thing are going better but I have a few observations...

I am using NetBSD 1.4.2 for i386 and Alpha.

I am trying to build a multiboot for i386, Alpha and pmax.

Since I do not have a pmax system installed, yet, will the alpha
installboot work in place?

also, installboot alpha (as of 1.4.2) does not support -i  or -s.  Since
 -i isn't supported, the pmax seems out of the question as part of a
multiboot.

2nd issue, vnconfig, what device do I have to have compiled in to support
this command?

3rd  mkhybrid ... 2&>1 | tee /tmp/mkhy...  doesn't like the 2&>1 | tee
part so I have to use a large scroll buffered xterm to manually scan for
the numbers.

Other than that, seems to work!

jam