Subject: wscons (again....)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Technolord <l.raiser@deathsdoor.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/29/2000 13:07:56
I guess it is asked so many times it has become a FAQ ;) Still, I've
found nothing about it anywhere, so I'm asking AGAIN... :(((

we're talking about a newly installed system, wscons enabled (multiple
terminals up and running smoothly).
Apart from the "where the heck do I have to go to enable my wsmouse"
question (do I really have to recompile the kernel just for that!?!?),
how do I enable/use the scrollback buffer?
Or, IS THERE a scrollback buffer and, if so, HOW is it accessed? (...why
isn't it enabled by default...)
IF NOT, is there a way to create it, or do something? It is plain awful
having everything scroll out of the screen and not being able to see it
back anyway (linux has, freebsd has, damn, even xterms have it ;)
Thanks for the patience... (onward to other questions!!)

-- still me, still I'm still