Subject: umodem?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett White <brettw@cs.rmit.edu.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/27/2000 19:36:10
Can you pls tell me how I can configure my kernel to add in usb modem
support?  I believe that the device is umodem, but what lines do I need to add
into the kernel config, and what extra devices and config to I have to do to
be able to use it.

Thanks
--
  Brett White <brettw@cs.rmit.edu.au>    http://pm.cse.rmit.edu.au/~brettw
  5th Yr CS/CSE                                           CS832 Head Tutor

"I'm a bit fuzzy however on the details.  It may be that you can rest some
 information from that dread machine...that was a bit, um, British wasn't it
 ...I want you to go on the net"
                - Giles (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Welcome to the Hellmouth)