Subject: Stylewriter problems
To: NetBsd Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Watson <jwinter@ticnet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/24/2000 17:39:50
Hello

I Installed Stylewriter package 2 weeks ago & i am having a lot of
problems with the installation..  File were not install where the Doc
said they were. Also the CD I have did not contain ghostscripts and I
download from BSD package site & installed.  Again the installation was
not what where I expected it.

when I atttemp to print: lpr -Pstylps /home/tiger.ps
I get this message:
   /usr/libexec/ld.so: gs: libpng.so.1.1   No such file or directory

can someone tell me what this message is saying & better yet tell where
the gs executable, gs scripts & fonts should be to get my printer
running....I am lost