Subject: Re: got "/ipf.core"
To: Henry Nelson <henry@irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp>
From: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/21/2000 10:45:11
Hmm, you say you got an ipf.core on your system and you hope to use ipf in
the future? Sounds a bit strange since i dont know how ipf would generate
core if it aint used. Of course what you always can do is sup the most
current release source and build a new ipf. Ipf is very activily developed
still and bugs are fixed in "no time" when found. There is also an ipf
mailing list on which you can ask questions about this. In fact, try to
find
t better firewall then ipf. Sure you wont succeed :)
But still i dont uderstand the ipf.core. You sure you aint got it
activated in your conf files and in the kernel?