Subject: Re: __LIBC12_SOURCE__
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Kostas Magoutis <magoutis@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/20/2000 17:53:54
   Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:37:52 +0100
   From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>

   On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 08:54:30AM -0500, Kostas Magoutis wrote:
   > Hi,
   >
   > I run NetBSD 1.4.1 on i386 and have a problem trying to build programs
   > that use system calls such as vfork that unistd.h renames to vfork14
   > (since __LIBC12_SOURCE__ is not defined) that is undefined. Is there a
   > workaround?
   >
   > Thanks in advance.

   There's something wrong here, looks like your includes and libraries are not
   in sync. Are you sure you have the rigth libraries ?

The system is newly installed (mid Feb).  What is the right libraries?
Where is __LIBC12_SOURCE__ defined (or not defined) and where should
vfork14 be (if anywhere)?  Thanks.

Kostas