Subject: Re: objective c compiler problems
To: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/12/2000 11:38:12
> From: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>

> I'm working on a NetBSD package that makes use of objective c.  Is
> there anyone familiar enough with that language and the gcc
> implementation who could help me debug a couple of problems?

I use gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release). That works but I have not
managed to get threads and shared libs in GNUstep working. Most of the
GNUstep people use Linux or some other OS and until now, I have found noone
who can help here.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION