Subject: RE: Splitting sync on green signal
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/03/2000 17:29:00
No, the pin out was easy, it finding information on spliting the H sync
and V sync off of the green signal.  So I can use a standard VGA monitor
on a computer that's video is a sync on green output.

i.e. Apollo 9000/710 workstation --> Sony VGA monitor.
sync on green --> seperate H sync and V sync lines.

Thanks for the thought. :-)

John A. Maier
Kemper Military School and College
Director of MIS