Subject: Re: SCIOIFMEDIA " Device not configured " ?
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/2000 01:53:02
Is there any way that I can grab a 1.4.2_ALPHA GENERIC kernel off of
ftp.netbsd.org ? I surfed around but I couldnt find one anywhere on there.
I'd like to avoid downloading the entire syssrc right now since I only have
a modem connection from home < in between jobs :( > I guess if I cant find a
GENERIC 1.4.2_ALPHA or later kernel I can down the syssrc and tool with it
that way. I can drop it on a zip disk I suppose.

cheers
Tony Hernandez