Subject: Re: SCIOIFMEDIA " Device not configured " ?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/29/2000 19:11:08
Here's my dmesg output for ex0:

ex0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0: 3Com 3c905B-TX 10/100 Ethernet
ex0: interupting at irq 10
ex0:MAC address 00:10:4b:c7:00:11
vga1 .....
wsdisplay ....
isa0 at pcib0 ...
pckbc0 ...

There is no phy device listed though. I think I know what you where looking
for in the next few lines of dmesg but as you can see it's not there. Does
the GENERIC kernel come with support for the Media select ?

what to do ...

thanks for the help
Tony Hernandez