Subject: Re: i386 and the BNICsFH
To: ali (Anders Lindgren) <dat94ali@ludat.lth.se>
From: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/20/2000 18:05:26
Well, I don't know whether this is the answer you're looking for, but this
happened to me once (during an install actually).  The IRQ settings for my
ethernet card were wrong (or at least not what NetBSD expected them to
be).  I would check this out (make sure your ethernet card is set for the
right IRQ...)

--fission