Subject: Another Manual Addedum
To: netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin McCarthy <klmhq@ih2000.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/19/2000 19:50:15
If you guys will check the documentation projects list, there is an
entry for something very akin to this.  I've already contributed one
section to it (How to edit with vi).

I would encourage you to work on the manual (I'll certainly help), but
check out the documentation project list.

The current maintainer of the project is
        tronik <tronik@imrryr.org>

His web site is partially down right now, but some of it is up and I
would encourage everyone to contribute.  I don't want to see anyone
copying or (worse) re-doing someone else's labor.

This is an excellent project and I hope everyone will volunteer to help
out.  I love the idea of custom burning the CDs.  I don't know how much
it would help, but it's a great idea.

Kevin McCarthy