Subject: Re: terminal(kvt) in KDE can't run
To: <>
From: <>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/19/2000 20:51:37
>I use NetBSD 1.4.1 and when i try to use a terminal(kvt) in KDE nothing
happens. When I look in X console i see this message :

>    /usr/libexec/ld.so:kvt:/libncurses.so.4.2: No such file or directory

>How can I add this library and when can I read more about changing and
installing new librarys ?

I simply added it from the package system and made a grumble here that a KDE
package was missing a dependancy, hoping someone here knew who should know
it and get it fixed.  I guess it didn't happen.

Where does one look in a package to find out who's responsible for it?  I've
hunted and hunted to no avail...