Subject: just great!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: dkphoto <dkphoto@cyber-wire.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/18/2000 01:06:23
Well I went through the entire install again, after which, my machine
gets part way through the install, then begins an endless screen dump of
too-fast-to-read text.

Several forced restarts later, it finally agrees to start up, tells me
not to log in as root, even when I haven't (there never was a login
prompt) and seems to be working sort of OK, except that it can't find vi,
can't find man and in general is content to change and list directories
and not much else.

When I list the root folder, there is a man directory inside. But when I
open it, there are only a couple of files. I seem to recall there ought
to be a lot more in there?!?

David Kachel