Subject: Re: mail routing on firewall
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Rex McMaster <rmcm@compsoft.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/18/2000 13:17:24
I have sites with similar layout, using sendmail's LUSER_RELAY.

The mc entry is;

        define(`LUSER_RELAY',mail.domain1)dnl

  - External users (domain2) are aliased, so miss the relay.
  - Local accounts also miss the relay.
  - The rest are relayed to the internal mailserver.

Ref: /usr/share/sendmail/README

  LUSER_RELAY     The site that will handle lusers -- that is, apparently
                  local names that aren't local accounts or aliases.

--
Rex McMaster                       rex@mcmaster.wattle.id.au
                     http://www.compsoft.com.au/~rmcm/pgp-pk