Subject: install question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: dkphoto <dkphoto@cyber-wire.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/17/2000 15:12:38
OK, it looks like I can't wait for the install to complete before asking
questions, so:

I have 3 partions on SCSI drive 1, (I am installing from drive 0, an HFS
volume.)

root
usr
swap

The install instructions SEEM to say that the installer will only mount
the root partion and that I must mount the usr partition manually before
I can proceed with the install. (I seem to recall that you don't have to
worry about mounting the swap partition, because the system takes care of
that?)

Do I read this correctly? If not, what is it that the install docs are
REALLY trying to say?

David Kachel