Subject: Re: cryptic startup and manual help
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: dkphoto <dkphoto@cyber-wire.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/17/2000 14:41:22
>Yes, but at the same time the send-pr command can be used to request
>a change for documentation that you think is written poorly. In this way
>you can flag poorly written documentation so that others with the
>appropriate technical expertise can review the problem report and then
>determine the necessary course of action for improving the documentation.

I'll tell you what... if you guys can help me get through this without
putting out a contract on my life, I'll rewrite the whole damn thing!

BTW, I decided that I made some errors installing the system, so before I
continue with additional questions (my system now "panics" in the middle
of booting), I am going to reformat and reinstall.

As I recall I had to install Debian Linux twice too. (I read somewhere
that your version was easier, so when I decided to attack Unix again, I
opted for bsd. Dumb, huh!?)

Actually the real reason I chose bsd is that the new MacOS X is supposed
to be based on a variant of it, so I wanted to stay "close to home."

David Kachel