Subject: Question regarding VPNs and PPTP protocol
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/01/2000 18:21:16
I'm still just learning about all this stuff.

Is is possible to "nest" PPTP connections??

I have a High-speed Internet connection that uses PPTP protocol for the
connection. (So they can route the inbound traffic through another
channel/interface.)

The company I work for is working to allow it's employees to gain access
to our company network from any ISP into our internal network via VPNs and
PPTP.

So, as you might guess, I would like to connect to my company's network using
a VPN connection over my High-speed Internet service, which also uses PPTP.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.

Gerry Simmons
simmons@darykon.cet.com