Subject: Re: x e-mail client ??
To: Zach Fine <zach@xdsl014.serv.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/20/1999 14:06:42
> Another email client worth looking into is "vm", which runs in
> xemacs. I use it because its MIME support has proven better for me

Eeek!  I just tried this one, and found that it ate my /var/mail/<user>
file!

(Well, it moved it to a file in my home directory.)

I suppose that I can see an argument for doing it this way, but I'm used
to the way that PINE keeps my mail in one spot.  And, since I want to
continue using PINE, this is a sudden-death feature for vm, as far as I'm
concerned.  (^&

Still, maybe I'll give it a more thorough examination sometime.

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@rkr.kcnet.com