Subject: Re: low memory install
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/21/1999 10:13:22

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Michael Richardson wrote:

>   If it hangs at biomask, then it is likely an interrupt that is
> stuck...

I booted from Gregory McGarry's mca boot image--it hung at the same place:

  fd0 at fdc0 drive 0: 1.44MB, 80 cyl, 2 head, 18 sec
  biomask 40 netmask 40 ttymask 42

Although microchannel may be an issue, I suspect Michael is correct,
there's probably an interrupt causing problems.

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ http://fox.phoenix.az.us
    \@/    "Of course it runs NetBSD."