Subject: Re: low memory install
To: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/21/1999 00:25:12
On May 20,  9:21pm, eric@fox.phoenix.az.us (Eric Fox) wrote:

| Hmmm, lets see ... (this was a "gimme" from someone who was tired of
| tripping over it) ... it's an IBM PS/2 Model P70 386 Portable.  It's
| running an intel 80386 w/ 80387, microchannel, 6Meg mem, 1.44 flop, a SCSI
| drive of unkown size, and a plazma VGA mono screen.  That's about all I
| know about it.

That makes sense... I don't think that you are going to have much luck with it.
We never supported the PS/2 machines... There are some patches in the PR database
that you might want to try, but this box is too old and slow for anyone to bother.
This is the reason probably that it does not see the scsi adapter...

The most fun you're going to have with it is to fo to a tall building and
drop it and see how many pieces it will break into.

christos