Subject: Re: low memory install
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/20/1999 21:30:54
On Fri, 21 May 1999, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> That makes sense... I don't think that you are going to have much luck with it.
> We never supported the PS/2 machines... There are some patches in the PR database
> that you might want to try, but this box is too old and slow for anyone to bother.
> This is the reason probably that it does not see the scsi adapter...

Well then ... if I can't run BSD on it, I'll have to see if I can load
that pig-of-an-os, Win95, on it--I needed a dev machine for burning
BasicX chips anyway and didn't feel like basterdizing one of my "good"
boxes to run windoze on.  Then again, I may just have to make a dumb
terminal out of it.

Thanks anyway!

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ http://fox.phoenix.az.us