Subject: Re: low memory install
To: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/20/1999 17:54:40
I've done that in the past, but in this case the P70 is the only machine
I currently have that has a SCSI drive, so using the "ugly" method is out
of the question.  I was hoping there'd be a more elegant solution.

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ http://fox.phoenix.az.us
    \@/    "Of course it runs NetBSD."