Subject: Re: APC-UPS?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Drew Mouton <drew@etool.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/12/1999 11:30:53
There's an OpenSource reporting mechanism floating around for all APC
modules with PowerChute capability - I'm fairly certain that all you need
is the Apc Serial Comm cable (which looks like but isn't a standard 9pin
cable) and that software package.

We had a Matrix that lost its cable, and I simply called to get another
and they sent it (no cost). The PowerChute package we saw was in a linux
dist, but I'm pretty certain that I've also seen how to set it up under
bsd.

FWIW,

Drew