Subject: Re: Anyone got a particularly nice sendmail.cf hack set?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/28/1999 17:08:50
--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

>I'm looking for a nice relay-proof sendmail.cf, and frankly, the stuff I'm
>using was probably old in 1997.  :)  I'm wondering if anyone's got a nice
>.mc for -current or 1.4_BETA, and/or pointers to a nice set of anti-relay
>hacks, etc etc.
>
>This'll just be running on one of our backup mail servers, but I'd like to
>do the obvious stuff (RBL lookups, etc.) just for safe-keeping.

do you want mine?  i use rbl and /etc/access.db and relay_based_on_mx.
once i converted to using m4, i've really been quite the
proselytizer...

actually...lemme strip it down a little.  :)

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

VERSIONID(`@(#)generic-bsd4.4.mc	8.6 (Berkeley) 3/13/98')
OSTYPE(bsd4.4)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
FEATURE(rbl)dnl
FEATURE(access_db,hash -o /etc/access)dnl
FEATURE(blacklist_recipients)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(relay_based_on_MX)dnl
define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `goaway')dnl
define(`confSMTP_LOGIN_MSG', `$j Sendmail $v/$Z says it''`s $b [NO UBE/NO UCE WELCOME HERE]')dnl
define(`confCR_FILE', `/etc/sendmail.cr')dnl
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--