Subject: Disktab Entry
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Smith <iains@canal.iaw.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/21/1999 09:17:06
We have a new drive that we installed in the system and I was just
wondering if anyone has a disktab entry for it.  It is a Quantum Atlas III
- Wide 9.1 GB SCSI drive.  We would like to set the drive up as one big
partition.

When we booted NetBSD it returned this information:

		8057 		Cylinders
		10 		Heads
		220 		Sectors
		512		Bytes / Sector
		17783249	Total Sectors

This is the first time I have had to set up a new drive and I don't have a
lot of familiarity with how to go about it so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Iain

Iain Smith	                          Internet Access - Worldwide
System Administrator                                    6 King Street
email: iains@iaw.on.ca                               Welland, Ontario
phone: 905-714-1400                                           L3B 3H9
fax  : 905-732-0524                              email: iaw@iaw.on.ca
                   Call toll free 1-800-560-4560