Subject: Ethernet card compatibility question
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Trevin Beattie <trevin@xmission.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/1999 21:02:24
In the i386 hardware compatibility list, it shows that NetBSD 1.3.3 has a
driver for the Linksys PCI Fast Ethernet; does this driver also work with
the Linksys PCI Fast Ethernet II?

And what, exactly, is the difference between the 3Com 3C905 and 3C905B that
makes the latter version incompatible?  Are there similarly different
flavors of the 3C900 that I should be aware of?  (I need to get a combo
card to run my network on a BNC connection.)

Trevin Beattie          "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
trevin@xmission.com     for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      {:->                                     --unknown